Help us prepare for your surgery and save yourself time during admission to the center by providing your medical history using One Medical Passport. Also, please read over our pre-operative instructions.
One Medical Passport is a website that allows you to enter your medical information when and where it’s convenient for you. One Medical Passport uses the highest grade of Internet security available (128 bit encryption with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology) and your information will be stored securely. Your medical information will only be used by your medical team at Humble-Kingwood Endoscopy and never released to anyone other than your medical team.
Once you’ve created your medical history online, you can print out a copy and keep it with you or with your other health care documents. Plus, you can access it anytime you need it or want to update it.
Before you get started
Be sure to have the following information available before you get started
- Your health insurance information
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency
- A list of all the surgical procedures you have ever had
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure